This feature is currently in beta you will only have access if you are part of the Happeo beta testers group.
Happeo Google Chat bot helps you to show Happeo content in Google Chatrooms. Google chat bot requires 2 things to work:
- Administrators need to enable Google Chat bot integration
- Channel owner/editor needs to connect a Google Chatroom with Happeo Channel
Enabling Google Chat integration to organisation
To enable Google Chat integration to your organisation you'll need a Happeo admin and a Google Admin.
- Open up Admin panel Integrations https://app.getuniverse.com/admin/integrations
- Click "Install from Marketplace"
- Enable Happeo bot in your G Suite environment
Enabling Google Chat integration to a Channel
To enable Google Chat integration to a Happeo Channel you'll need Happeo Channel owner / editor permissions.
- Open up Happeo Channel which you want to integrate with
- Open settings and copy Google Chat command from Integrations section (@Happeo connect 123)
- Open Google Chatroom you want to integrate and paste the command. If pasting does not work, you may need to type in the command (...we know, thats annoying).
- Follow provided link to enable integration