11.12.2018 15:50 The issue has now been resolved and we are running full updates to all customers to get directories up to date.
Issue reason was that Google changed how they handle user updates and failed to notify of the change.
10.12.2018 10:00 We noticed an issue with Google use sync, starting from 2018-12-07 21:40:03.150 GMT, we have not been able to connect to push notifications coming from Google's user management. This means that new user, user updates and suspensions are not being received. We are working with Google to resolve the issue.
What does this mean?
- New users: When a new user tries to log in, we will create the user on the fly, so new users will be able to get in. However, they will appear only after they log in.
- User updates: User information is not being updated, when issue is fixed we will run a full update for all users bringing the directory up to date.
- User suspensions: Suspended users are not being suspended, when issue is fixed we will run a full update for all users bringing the directory up to date.
If you need to run a update ASAP:
- Please go to https://app.happeo.com/admin/userlist
- Click the three dots under the "Manage licenses" -button and select "Update all users".
Status of Happeo services. From here you can see if there are any issues and if we are already reacting to them.