In this article, you can learn how to enable notifications from Happeo in the Google Chrome browser.
Getting notifications from Google Chrome can be really helpful, especially when you are waiting for a response to a question in Happeo or there is an important announcement to act upon as soon as possible. But how can you enable notifications so that you are aware of these messages?
This article will explain, how the notification can be turned on in a few easy steps.
So, how can you do it?
- In the top right corner of Chrome, press the triple dot ( ⫶ ) to access the Settings menu
- On the left-hand side of the Settings Menu, you can open up the Privacy and Security settings
- Click on the Site Setting menu
- Click on Notifications
- Search for Happeo (or the name of your custom app) in the notification's search bar
- Ensure that Happeo is on your Allowed list (through the URL) and then press the arrow next to it and ensure that the following 3 settings are enabled
- Pop-ups and redirects
- Background sync
- When these settings are implemented, Chrome will show all notifications Happeo generates, allowing the user to get them in real-time and never miss a thing posted on Channels