Happeo instances can be merged should their provisioning sources be merged. When their provisioning sources are merged, the SSO setup for the existing environment will be used.
A plan of your migration roadmap should be shared with Happeo in advance so we can assist and consult you throughout the process.
What is and is not migrated?
- Launcher (optional)
- Platform Analytics
- Settings (platform and User Settings)
- User info (profile picture, skills, and description)
- Admin setup (Branding, Email Branding, File Templates, and Custom Terms of Service)
- A mapping overview of old accounts to new accounts
- A mapping overview of old Groups to new Groups
- The old platform will be disabled at the time of the migration
- Overview of trusted organizations
- We prefer to run our migration in conjunction with the Identity Provider migration
- Ownership of Content is transferred to a new account by Happeo (through mapping). This moves it from one instance to another
- All Widgets / elements linking to Google or Microsoft will be broken in the migrated content
- Remapping of Google or Microsoft Files, Folders, and links for migrated content will need to be done by you
- The old platform should not be used anymore at the start of the migration
- Pages and Channels cannot be merged into existing ones
- It can take up to a few days before all the content is migrated