This article aims to provide you with information about the Google Drive Integration, and how to install and authenticate it.
What is it?
The Google Drive Integration allows you to display content located within the Google Workspace environment in certain Widgets, for example, or files from a Google Drive folder.
How to install
To install the Google Drive Integration, as an Admin, you can:
- Navigate to the Admin Settings (by clicking your avatar at the top-right corner of the platform and then Admin Settings)
- Select Integrations
- Click the Enable next to Google Drive and follow the steps
How to authenticate
To authenticate the Google Drive Integration as a regular user, you can:
- Navigate to your User Settings (by clicking your avatar at the top-right corner of the platform and then User Settings)
- Click Integrations from the settings menu
- Click the toggle next to Google Drive and follow the authentication steps
Accessing Google Drive resources
For both Google Workspace and non-Google login users, if you try to access Google Drive and Google resources, a message will appear if one or the other is not authorized.
Upon resetting your password
When resetting your password, it's important to be aware that you must also reauthorize the Google Drive Integration. Please do so to ensure the ability to use this integration. To reauthorize the Google Drive Integration, you can:
- Go to User Settings by clicking your avatar at the top-right corner of the page
- Go to Integrations
- Click Enable next to the Google Drive Integration and follow the authorization instructions
For more information, please see this Google article.