This article aims to provide you with information about the Google Calendar Integration, and how to install and authenticate it.
What is it?
The Google Calendar Integration allows you to display content located within the Google Workspace environment in Channel Calendars, and Calendar Widgets.
How to install
To install the Google Calendar Integration, as an Admin, you can:
- Navigate to the Admin Settings (by clicking your avatar at the top-right corner of the platform and then Admin Settings)
- Select Integrations
- Click the Enable next to Google Calendar and follow the steps
How to authenticate
To authenticate the Google Calendar Integration as a regular user, you can:
- Navigate to your User Settings (by clicking your avatar at the top-right corner of the platform and then User Settings)
- Click Integrations from the settings menu
- Click the toggle next to Google Calendar and follow the authentication steps
Accessing Google Calendar resources
For both Google Workspace and non-Google login users, if you try to access Google Calendar and Google resources, a message will appear if one or the other is not authorized.