In this article, you will find all there is to know about how to manage Channels from the admin panel.
An overview of what admins can do with Channels from the admin panel
- Set as Primary News Channel
- Add as Secondary News Channel
- Manage Channel
- Force notifications to HIGH
- Manage stale Channels
A little more in-depth
All Channels can be managed by Admins. The Channel Management section gives Admins the possibility to view, search and filter the Channels they need to find.
By opening Channel Management, Happeo will open the Channel's settings page and enable Admin Mode for the user. This will allow the admin to make changes to the Channel. Please see the Admin mode article for more information.
Set as Primary or Secondary News Channels
Admins can set Channels as Primary or Secondary News Channels. This can be accomplished by:
- Clicking on the three dots next to the Channel you wish to set as either news Channels
- Select Set as Primary News channel
- Or Add as Secondary News channel
To read more about these news Channels please navigate to this article.
Force notification priority to 'high'
Admins can set the Channel Notifications priority to 'high' for all participants from the Channel options by clicking on:
- The three dots next to the chosen Channel
- Click on Force notifications to HIGH
This will promote the notification settings for all participants, but is not enforced. Therefore participants can demote the notification settings if they want to.
Moreover, admins can also set Channels as Primary or Secondary News Channels.
Lastly, admins have the ability to archive Channels by:
- Clicking on the three dots next to the Channel you wish to archive
- Select Archive
If you wish to retrieve this Channel after archiving it, you can find it in the Archived tab in the Channels menu within the Admin panel. From there:
- Click on the three dots next to the archived Channel
- Select Restore Channel