In this article, you will learn how to archive and unarchive Channels.
As you become a member of more and more Channels, you may end up wanting to archive and unarchive some of the Channels.
How to archive a Channel
Archiving vs. deleting
An important thing to note is that Happeo does not delete/remove Channels completely. Instead, it stores them in an archive in case you want to bring them back (e.g. accidentally archiving a Channel).
Archiving a Channel
To archive a Channel, navigate to:
- The Channel you wish to archive
- Click on Settings
- Scroll all the way down to the Danger Zone
- Click on Archive Channel
How to unarchive a Channel
For normal users
- Navigate to the Channel navigation
- Click on All and select Archived
- You will be presented with a list of archived Channels. Select the Channel you wish to unarchive
- Click on Unarchive
- Go to the Admin settings (click on your avatar at the top right corner)
- Select Channels
- Click on Archived
- Click on the three dots next to the Channel you wish to unarchive
- Select Restore channel