Here, you can read about the Text Widget and its use cases.
What is the Text Widget?
The Text Widget is one of the custom content Widgets provided in the Happeo CMS. It is one of the most used Widgets and can be used for writing text, adding images, making bulleted and numbered lists, and adding horizontal lines.
Text Widget options
- Header text: Header text is optional, but if not used, header spacing cannot be deleted
- Body text: Here, you can type the body text. You can also add additional content through Quick add / insert
- A plus symbol will show to the left of the text widget when on a new line. This will allow you to insert an image, video, table, bullet points, numbered list, horizontal line, and code
- You can also double-click the text to change the font, color, etc.
Here's the link (replace the email with your email): https://email@example.com
Why is there text missing in the Text Widget?
This issue might arise when content is copied from third-party tools and not pasted as plain text into the Happeo Text Widget. To resolve this, please follow these steps:
- Delete the existing Text Widget
- Add a new Text Widget
- Paste the content as plain text
Furthermore, browser plugins designed for grammar and spell checking can sometimes cause content problems when adding it to the Text Widget. To address this, consider disabling browser plugins related explicitly to grammar and spell-checking before adding content to the widget.