Here, you can learn about the Channel Feed Widget and its use cases.
What does it do?
The Channel Feed Widget allows you to create a Channel feed on a Page directly from a specific Channel.
Channel Feed Widget options
- Select channel: Choose a specific Channel from the list of Channels
- Set as user’s news stream: Set to users' personalized News stream
- Set as a user’s My Stream: Set to users' personalized My stream
- Multiple channels: Decide on one, two, or three feeds. If you have more than one feed the additional feeds will show as a tab
- List type: Pick layout type for the preset options:
- News feed
- Blog feed
The following options depend on the type of layout you pick
- Max posts: Choose the max number of posts displayed
- Default image: Decide on a default image for channels that are missing images
- Show header: Hide or show a header with the Channel name
- Show author: Hide or show the author of the post alongside the Page preview
- Show source tags: Hide or show channel category icon
- Show Channel tags: Hide or show Channel tags
- Limit height: Limit the height of posts