In this article, you can learn about how to add an image to a Page.
How to add an image
There is no image widget but if you want to add an image to a page this is possible using a text widget.
To add an image to a Page, you can use the Text Widget to get the job done! Simply:
- Select the Text Widget
- Click on the Start typing section until a plus symbol appears on the left
- Select the plus sign and click on Insert image
- Select the image you would like to add to the Widget
To customize how the image is displayed you can click on the image and find the following options:
- Insert link: Add a link to the image (users can click on the image and be directed to the link attached)
- Align: Align left, none and align-right
- Display: Inline (text wraps around the image), break text (text does not wrap around the image)
- Alternative text: This allows for the image to have a description. This description is not visible, however, it is meant for users who are unable to read/see and are utilizing a text reader. The alternative text is meant to provide recognition for the image
- Change size: The size of the image can be altered based on width and height. Both of these measurements are in %
- Remove: Delete the image from the Widget