Here, you can read about the Folder Widget and its use cases.
What does it do?
The Folder Widget allows you to embed a Drive, OneDrive, or SharePoint Folder along with subfolders and files, allowing users to access files and folders directly from a Page.
Folder Widget options
- Select drive folder: Choose a Drive, OneDrive, or SharePoint folder to connect
- Navigation: Either enable or disable navigation within an embedded folder
- Create buttons: Hide or show buttons to create folders, docs, sheets, slides, forms, and upload
- Breadcrumbs: Hide or show the folder path
- List type: Set the viewing type for the folders, either list or grid view
- Max items: Set the max number of documents and folders shown before needing to click Show more