This article explains what the Link list widget is and its use cases.
What is it?
The Link list widget can be used to create a list of external or internal links. For example, you can link to a Channel article or an article from a website.
How to add a link
- Select the Add link at the bottom of the widget
- Give a title for the link ("Item name")
- Copy-paste the link URL in the Item URL field
- If you wish, you can change the default item icon by clicking on Change icon
- Once you've filled in all the necessary details, you can click on Save and the link should appear in the widget's list
Deleting a link
To delete a link, hover over the link row, and on the right of the Widget, you will see an X that you can use to delete that link.