This article explains what the Link list widget is and its use cases.
What is it?
The Link list widget can be used to create a list of external or internal links. For example, you can link to a Channel article or an article from a website.
How to add a link
- Select the Add link at the bottom of the widget
- Give a title for the link ("Item name")
- Copy-paste the link URL in the Item URL field
- If you wish, you can change the default item icon by clicking on Change icon
- Once you've filled in all the necessary details, you can click on Save and the link should appear in the widget's list
Editing a link
To edit a link, hover over the link row, and on the right of the Widget, you will see the pen icon that you can click to edit that link.
Deleting a link
To delete a link, hover over the link row, and on the right of the Widget, you will see the bin icon that you can click to delete that link.
Is it possible to track clicked links in a list widget?
Unfortunately, you cannot do this yet (outside of Google Analytics). We are looking into expanding our Analytics towards the future and a better ability to see the number of clicks on links.
In Google Analytics, it is possible to track the flow of users through the platform. With this, you can see which Pages users navigate to, so the Page that is being navigated to the most is likely having its hyperlink clicked the most.