This article aims to provide information about the Schedule Widget and its use cases.
What does it do?
The Schedule Widget shows a schedule view of a user or calendar from Google.
Schedule Widget options
- Visiting user: Personalized to the user that is viewing the page
- By email: Choose a calendar by an email address
- From Google: You can select a calendar from My calendars and the calendars you've subscribed to in Google Calendar (Other calendars)
- Event color: Choose the color of the events
- You can also choose a month view using the Month Widget
Why doesn’t the specified event color show up in the Widget?
The specified event color may not be visible in the Widget due to the widget's size limitations. In its smallest form, the Widget does not display the color bubble as it would take up too much space and affect the overall user experience (UX).
However, when the Widget is resized to a larger form, not only will the color bubble become visible, but it will also accommodate additional elements such as Google Calendar colors. This design decision ensures that as the Widget expands, the specified color and other relevant information can be displayed.