This article provides you with details about Happeo’s post analytics, the data it presents, and how you can export a CSV of this data.
What is it?
Happeo’s Post Analytics enable platform Administrators to view analytics for specific Happeo Posts. These analytics provide better and deeper insight into how well Posts are reaching their intended audiences.
To view Post Analytics:
- Click on the chart symbol next to the bookmark icon next to a Post
What data does it provide?
The data provided in these analytics reports include:
- Total unique impressions – The total number of unique users who have viewed the Post. Viewing refers to:
- An article that has been opened
- Posts that have been expanded
- Note: Posts and Articles can be viewed on both the web and on the Happeo App
- Note: Impressions are recorded both when seen from My Stream and from Channels. Impressions are also recorded after a certain amount of time (3 seconds) has passed
- Total reactions – The total number of Post reactions (i.e. likes)
- Total comments – The total number of comments made
- Activity over the last 30 days – Provides insight regarding total unique impressions, reactions, and comments for specific days within a 30-day period
- You can toggle on or off specific data shown in the graph
Exporting a CSV of data
To export a CSV of Post data for all Posts created in a specific time, you can export a CSV of this data in Happeo’s Analytics. As an Admin, you can access Happeo's Analytics Page if you:
- Click on your Avatar at the top-right corner of the platform
- Select Analytics
On the Analytics page, you can first adjust the time frame of the data (e.g. 30 days). This will present Posts in the CSV file based on instances of interactions.
Interactions on a Post are based on Posts that have been:
- Viewed (e.g. opened or expanded)
- Commented on
- Reacted to
This means that any Post, regardless of when it was posted, will appear in the CSV file if it has been interacted with by users within your environment.
This also means that even if a Post was published within the time frame you have set, if that Post has not been interacted with, it will not appear in the data.
After adjusting the time frame of the data, you can:
- Click on Export CSV at the top right of the Analytics page
- Select Posts data which will automatically download a CSV for post data
This data includes:
- Post IDs
- Channel IDs
- Channel names
- Organization IDs
- Organization names
- Post headers (if any)
- Content preview texts
- Post hashtags
- Post types (posts or articles)
- Impressions (the count of every time users view posts)
- Unique impressions (the number of individuals who have viewed posts)
- Reactions (i.e. likes)
- Post authors
- Post publishers
- Date and time posts were published
- Date and time posts were last edited
Post Analytics vs. CSV data
An important thing to note is that individual Post Analytics display total numbers since the creation of the post. However, a CSV export of a Post's data only presents data for a specified period. Therefore, the data between the Post Analytics shown in Channels and the information presented in a CSV export of Post data may differ.