This article explains how to hide and unhide a Channel and what doing so entails.
What does hiding a Channel do?
When you hide a Channel, that Channel will not appear in the Channel navigation (the Channel Menu at the top left of the Navigation Bar) and in My Stream.
If you wish to not see a Channel within the Channel navigation and in your My Stream while still receiving notifications from the Channel, hiding it is great for this purpose. A reason why you may still want to receive notifications is if you still want to participate in it despite not seeing it in your list.
How to hide a Channel
To hide a Channel, you can:
- Navigate to the Channel you wish to hide
- On the right-hand panel, you can find the button to view members. Click on it
- Select Hide Channel at the bottom of the members window
How to unhide a Channel
To unhide a Channel, simply:
- Ensure that you have refreshed Happeo (e.g. right after hiding a Channel, refresh Happeo to see the changes)
- Click the Channel navigation
- Click All and select Hidden
- Click the Channel you wish to unhide
- Select Hidden at the top right of the Channel to unhide the Channel